Front End Developer Suite
popular graphical tools and templates like WordPress, Dreamweaver, Wix, and Bootstrap. So everything you learn in these courses will apply to sites you create from scratch, as well as
sites you create using any modern design frameworks. You will also learn to identify and address every aspect of responsive web design: from scaling elements and adjusting page layout, to adapting color schemes and implementing accessible forms.
Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5
● Learn two of the most important languages in modern web design
● Improve your existing HTML skills and discover how to build sites like the pros
● Discover the broad applications of two foundational web languages that are supported by nearly every web development tool
● Learn how to define what happens when a user clicks a button or presses a key on your pages
● Try out loops and timers to create animation effects
● Understand how to use jQuery to get the most out of your site Responsive Web Design
● Learn what a responsive website is, identify the key elements of it, and use a basic testing environment to evaluate websites for responsive design
● Define images, text, and layout elements using relative units of measurement
● Learn to create alternative navigation menus for different viewports using media queries in conjunction with HTML lists
● Create color schemes and fonts that adapt to different viewing environments
● Design and implement responsive page designs using media queries, semantic tags, and logical operators
● Learn to use HTML5 tags to crate collapsible blocks that hide or show information interactively and display page content differently in different viewports
● Learn to apply cutting edge solutions including image compression, cache files, and jQuery widgets
● Design forms that are easy to fill out, attractive, and work well in both mobile and full-screen environments
● Learn to build a web app interface for mobile users and an alternative entry page for laptop and desktop users is intuitive, inviting, accessible, and attractive in every possible device and environment.
Meet your Teacher:
Alan Simpson is an award-winning author, having published over 100 books on computers and the Internet. His books have been published in over a dozen language worldwide. He has covered virtually all aspects of the computer industry, including web development, operating systems,
programming, networking, and security. As a seasoned veteran of the computer industry, he is widely regarded as a computer and Internet guru.
David Karlins is the bestselling author of more than a dozen books on web design, including "HTML5 for CSS3 for Dummies." His articles have appeared in publications ranging from Macworld to Business Week. He has taught web, graphic, and interactive design at San Francisco State University and in the Extension program at University of California, Berkeley.
● This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. Software Requirements:
● PC: Windows 8 or later.
● Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
● Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla
Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
● Adobe Acrobat Reader.
● Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
● Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Get your free information pack!