Advanced Certificate in Applied Management (Project Management)
Capable and Effective Project Managers are always in short supply.
If you know how to organise people and/or resources to be efficient and productive; you will never be short of opportunities. Not everyone is suited to be a Project Manager; but project management skills will help you in any career.
Graduates may seek positions such as:
• Project Manager
• Small Business Manager
• Regional Office or Branch Manager
• Marketing, Personnel or Production Manager
• Departmental manager or Section head within a larger organisation
• Self Employed Business Owner/Manager
These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Advanced Certificate in Project Management.
- Management VBS105
- Project Management BBS201
- Business Operations VBS006
- Personnel Management VBS107
In addition to the core modules, students study any 5 of the following 11 modules.
- Supervision VBS104
- Workplace Health and Safety VBS103
- Industrial Psychology BPS103
- Motivation VBS111
- Management BPS201
- Bookkeeping Foundations (Bookkeeping I) BBS103
- Bookkeeping Applications (Bookkeeping II) BBS203
- Business Planning BBS302
- Information Security BIT203
- Industry Project BIP000
- Industry Project II BIP001
Assessment type: You will learn a variety of things, through a combination of reading, interacting with tutors and undertaking research. Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.