Event Management BRE209
Become an Event Manager!
- Learn to plan and organise parties, weddings, concerts, shows and all other types of events
- Understand the business practice and planning that underpins success in any event
- Explore the possibilities for business or employment in the Event Management Industry
- Self paced, 100 hour course, with access to an international team of expert tutors
This is a course designed to develop knowledge and skills in the planning and management of special events including gallery openings, festivals, exhibitions and sporting events. It is also a very good starting point for people thinking of developing an Event Management career and wanting to test the waters first.
From large events to small parties this course will give you the skills that you need.
There are 9 lessons as follows:
- Scope and Nature of Event Management
- Developing the Concept
- Physical an Human Resources
- Project Logistics
- Marketing an Event
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Staging the Event
- After the Event
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
Please request your free course information pack today.