Study Play Therapy Online. Learn the theory and applications for all ages, as a therapy for anxiety, depression, physical rehabilitation, behavioural, developmental, social disorders, and more.
Learn How to Apply Play Therapy
- for emotional or physical healing
- for children or adults
When an injury damages muscles, or inhibits the use of muscles for a period; play may be a pathway to reeducate those muscles to again move as they once did.
When a person suffers stress, and anxiety or depression takes over, play can sometimes be a pathway to regain motivation and emotional stability.
There are 9 lessons in this course:
- The Foundation for Using Play Therapy
- Applications of Play and Play Therapy
- Play Therapy for Anxiety and Depressive Disorders
- Play Therapy for Behavioural Disorders
- Play Therapy for Developmental Disorders
- Play Therapy for Social & Family Problems
- Play Therapy and Adult Populations
- Related Specialised Creative Therapies
- Play and Rehabilitation
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.