A decade's worth of research and implementation has gone into this ground-breaking sales training program, which offers a refreshing new take for the 21st century.
Unlike older versions of sales training that include a strong focus on closing and objection handling, this program reflects the buying habits of consumers in a modern world by beginning with a focus on professional counselling skills and recreating perceptions of sales as a whole. While closing and objection handling is still covered, it highlights the importance of coming across as someone worth listening to – before you start discussing anything at all.
Persuasion, negotiation and communication are integral skills to a successful life and career. This course will teach you everything you should have been taught in the education system, but never were. Upon completion, you will have the skills available to triple your income, boost your employability and make an unforgettable mark.
Who is this course designed for?
• Real estate agents
• Consultants and coaches
• Any individual that wishes to increase their negotiation skills, their ability to persuade, their conversion and ultimately their commission
1. What is Sales?
• The difference between persuasion and manipulation
• Common abbreviations, jargon and definitions
2. Getting it right the first time
• Advantages of a great first impression
• Disadvantages of a poor first impression
• Warmth, credibility and authority
3. Your voice
• Pitch, pace, enunciation
• Cadence and resonance
• Tonal patterns
4. The three pillars
• Trust and demonstrating warmth
• Creating credibility
• Reducing status difference
• Knowing your client
• Positioning your product as the solution
• Urgency and how to create it
• Growth mindset
• Energy and belief
• Active listening
o Open ended questions
o Minimal encouragers
o Emotional labellingTriggering instant trust
• Using their name
• The behavioural change stairway model
7. Persuasion Part I
• Maslow’s Hierachy of Needs
• Principles of Persuasion
o Social Proof
8. Persuasion Part II
• The Franklin Effect
• The Power of Reasons
• The Sublime Rhyme
• The Illusion of Choice
9. Persuasion Part III
• Painting the dream
• Emotional motivators
• Creating emotion
• Overcoming procrastination
• Negative commands
• Embedded commands
• Pattern interrupts
• Hypnotic language patterns
• Pacing and leading
• Loss Aversion
11. Putting it all into practice
• Final notes
• Sales structure
• Sales checklist
• The two types of customers
• The order of importance
12. Recommended Reading List
Jasmine Erridge. Author, speaker, leader and international award-winning salesperson.
Jasmine’s spent over ten years developing start-ups and trained the hundreds of new employees that have come through in two businesses and six international markets during that time. Trained in management, motivation, psychology, counselling, NLP and hypnosis, she’s both the author and trainer for the Sales Unveiled programs:
• In-house and virtual corporate training
• Online course program ‘Sales Unveiled’
• Finding your corporate ‘why’. Ideal for directors to ensure that future hires share the same underlying purpose and beliefs. This cuts down on staff turnover and increases retention, as well as creating stronger engagement with consumers.
Get your free information pack today!