|Qualification||Statement of Attainment|
|Payment Options||Upfront & Payment Plans|
|Delivery||Online & Correspondence|
There are 8 lessons in this course:
1. Origins of Photography: To discuss the principles those underpins photography and examine the evolution into digital technologies.
2. Film: To explain how photographic images are able to be captured on film or digitally. This lesson will also explain how photographic images are able to be captured by digital cameras.
3. Photo Equipment: Cameras, To provide you with a firm understanding of how you can work at improving your capabilities with respect to taking photographs
4. Photo Equipment: To determine appropriate application for a range of common items of photographic equipment and develop an understanding of how digital images can be transferred effectively from a digital camera
5. Processing/Developing Images: Developing Different Film Types, Processing Solutions, Fixer, Developer, Stop Bath, Fixing, Washing, Wetting Agents, Drying, etc.
6. Enlarging and Photo Manipulation: Describe the process by which photographic film may be enlarged. Also explains techniques that can be used to process digital photographs within a computer to achieve improved or changed images.
7. Lighting: To work more effectively with light when taking photographs.
8. Fault Finding: Common Problems, and how to deal with them.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
Request your free info pack today!
We live in a society where the pressures of daily living are high with financial expenses, personal and work commitments, and mortgage and rental obligations. Then there are the unexpected life challenges that also get thrown our way. With this in mind the thought of taking on study can be daunting for most people. Here at Learning Cloud we understand that life doesn’t run in a straight line it has many ups and downs.
As an enrolled student at Learning Cloud, you are entitled to access a variety of non-academic support services from the Student Services Unit. These supports are designed to walk beside you throughout your studies they will assist you in life’s ups and downs to provide you the best opportunity to successfully complete your chosen course.
STUDENT SERVICES PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
Want more information about financial and student support? Fill out the enquiry form to the right and a study consultant will contact you with the details you need.
How will this course advance my career?
Learning Cloud programs have been developed in response to industry demand and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills. Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks and Real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
Studies prove, time and again, that college-educated workers earn more than those with only a high school qualification. College graduates often enjoy additional benefits, including greater job opportunities and promotions. Though the proof for greater earning potential exists, some might wonder whether the cost of the education warrants the overall expense in the long run.
College Graduate vs. Non-Graduate Earnings
The National Centre for Education Statistics (NCES) analyses employee earnings data biennially, according to education level. Findings indicate that workers with a qualification earn significantly more than those without. Since the mid-1980s, education has played a large part in potential wages, with bachelor's degree holders taking home an average of 66% more than those with only a high school diploma do. While college-educated workers' wages have increased over the past two decades, those with only a high school education have seen decreases in annual salaries in the same time period (nces.ed.gov).
How else will I benefit from studying with Learning Cloud?