Learn about Modern Electronic Marketing
- Retail shopping today is in strong competition with shopping on the internet.
- People today are using less cash and more credit cards and bank transfers to pay for things.
Commerce today is increasingly based upon electronic technologies; and success in any type of business depends heavily upon understanding and properly using e commerce.
E commerce is constantly changing though -so what you learn today, may become different tomorrow!
If you do this course, you will be setting down a framework; developing the awareness and understanding needed to stay up to date; and if you are using e commerce regularly, your knowledge and skill to function in this field will become easier to develop.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- What is e-commerce
- How to Protect a Business
- Marketing on the Internet
- Searching for Data on the Net
- Contract Law
- Warranty and Conditions
- Sellers Liability
- Consumer Laws
- Manufacturers Liability
- International Sales Contract Rules
- Setting up a Business
- Setting up an E Commerce Web Site
- Bootstrap Sites
- Success & Failure What makes the Difference?
- Awareness of Technology
- What makes an E Commerce Site Successful
- Dotcom Failures
- Site Visibility
- Promotional Strategies are different on the internet
- Internet Code of Conduct
- Analysing the market
- Selecting Target Markets
- Developing the marketing mix
- Managing the marketing effort.
- The Launch
- Promoting an E Commerce Site
- Marketing Strategies and Plan
- Optimizing Web Site Potential
- Monitoring Visitors
- Ground Rules Keep Changing
- Meta Tags
- Evaluation/Review Services
- Paid Services
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Main Page Content
- Searchable words
- Use of important Key Words
- Page Titles
- Frequency of changes
- Good URL Structure
- Capture of Visitors
- Download Speed
- Site Maps
- Increasing Web Site Exposure
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing Mix
- Personal Selling
- Direct Marketing
- Collateral Promotion
- Channels of Distribution
- Google Adwords
- Search Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Free Content
- Web Banners
- Social Media Optimisation
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Buzz
- Guerilla Marketing
- Automating Supply of Goods, Services and Cash flow
- Ways to Supply Goods or Services
- Drop Shipping
- Payment Gateways
- Getting a Merchant Account for Credit Cards
- Managing Constant Change
- Resource Planning
- Constant Review & Development Strategy
- Understanding Technology
- Information Currency vs. Cash Currency
- Keeping a Web Site Current
- Web Analytics
- Change Management and Corporate Structure
- Dealing with E Commerce Problems
- Learning from Others Mistakes
- Determining Where it Went Wrong
- Legal Issues (eg. Privacy, Consumer Protection, Copyright, Patents)
- Managing Risk
- Charge back
- Computer and Office Security
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Recognise the nature and scope of e commerce
- Differentiate between successful and unsuccessful e commerce operations, and identify key factors in their success or failure
- Develop strategies for promotion of business activity using broad e commerce tools.
- Monitor and adjust e commerce strategies on a web site in order to improve performance with respect to stated goals.
- Develop strategies that will cause growth in Web Site exposure.
- Distinguish between alternative e commerce tools for managing the supply of goods and services, and the flow of cash.
- Develop methods for managing change within the e commerce context.
- Manage risk within the e commerce context in order to minimise the impact of problems that emerge.
Request your free info pack today!
We live in a society where the pressures of daily living are high with financial
expenses, personal and work commitments, and mortgage and rental obligations.
Then there are the unexpected life challenges that also get thrown our way.
With this in mind the thought of taking on study can be daunting for most people.
Here at Learning Cloud we understand that life doesn’t run in a straight line it
has many ups and downs.
As an enrolled student at Learning Cloud, you are entitled to access a variety of
non-academic support services from the Student Services Unit. These supports are
designed to walk beside you throughout your studies they will assist you in life’s
ups and downs to provide you the best opportunity to successfully complete your
STUDENT SERVICES PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Careers Counselling Service
- General Counselling Service
- Disability Liaison Service
- Retention & Engagement Service
- Student Activities
- E Counselling
- Parent support
- Reasonable Adjustment Plan (RAP)
Call our student support today on 0800 000 361 or Email Faculty
Get more information
Want more information about financial and student support? Fill out the enquiry
form to the right and a study consultant will contact you with the details
How will this course advance my career?
Learning Cloud programs have been developed in response to industry demand
and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills.
Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks
and Real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
Studies prove, time and again, that college-educated workers earn more than those
with only a high school qualification. College graduates often enjoy additional
benefits, including greater job opportunities and promotions. Though the proof for
greater earning potential exists, some might wonder whether the cost of the
education warrants the overall expense in the long run.
College Graduate vs. Non-Graduate Earnings
The National Centre for Education Statistics (NCES) analyses employee earnings data
biennially, according to education level. Findings indicate that workers with a
qualification earn significantly more than those without. Since the mid-1980s,
education has played a large part in potential wages, with bachelor's degree holders
taking home an average of 66% more than those with only a high school diploma do.
While college-educated workers' wages have increased over the past two decades,
those with only a high school education have seen decreases in annual salaries in
the same time period (nces.ed.gov).
How else will I benefit from studying with Learning Cloud?
- Studying online or distance means you can study where you want
and at your own pace.
- Receive career-focused training with practical, hands-on learning.
- All course materials are provided and all digital platforms are
interactive, work on any device and designed to be fun.
- Recognition of Prior Learning or Skills Recognition may be available
for previous work experience, formal training or qualifications in this field.