Proficiency Award 2 in Environmental Management
Proficiency Award 2 In Environmental Management VEN006
If you are interested in this course, please request your free course information pack by completing the form to the right of screen.
Where are the Jobs?
- Environmental Assessment
- Resource Management
- Alternative Energy
This course provides students with the opportunity to develop those "in demand" skills needed for career entry and progression - without having to take time out from work or other commitments in order to study. This course also allows you the flexibility to chose from a wide range of electives so that you can taylor your course to suit your needs.
The course tutors are skilled professionals who are fully qualified in the various subject areas. In addition, they combine their qualifications with many years of actual practical experience.
We make public the qualifications and experience of all of our tutors - this way you are fully informed of their credentials.
Core Modules: These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Proficiency Award 2 In Environmental Management.
- Botany I (Plant Physiology And Taxonomy) BSC104
- Ecotour Management BTR101
- Introduction To Ecology BEN101
- Research Project I BGN102
- Soil Management (Horticulture) BHT105
- Conservation and Environmental Management BEN201
- Environmental Waste Management BEN202
- Project Management BBS201
- Wildlife Management BEN205
- Environmental Assessment BEN301
Stream Modules: Studied after the core modules, stream modules cover more specific or niche subjects.
- Industry Project BIP000
Elective Modules: In addition to the core modules, students study any 4 of the following 30 modules.
- Alternative Energy VSS102
- Landscaping I BHT109
- Marine Studies I BEN103
- Nature Park Management I BEN120
- Ornithology BEN102
- Starting A Small Business VBS101
- Vertebrate Zoology BEN104
- Bushcraft And Wilderness Activities (Survival Skills) BTR201
- Earth Science BEN204
- Event Management BRE209
- Healthy Buildings I (Building Construction & Health) BSS200
- Landscaping II BHT214
- Landscaping III (Landscaping Styles) BHT235
- Marine Studies II BEN203
- Natural Garden Design BHT215
- Nature Park Management II BEN207
- Permaculture Systems BHT201
- Primatology BEN210
- Sustainable Agriculture BAG215
- Trees For Rehabilitation (Landcare Reafforestation) BHT205
- Weed Control BHT209
- Wildlife Conservation BEN206
- Advanced Permaculture BHT301
- Adventure Tourism BTR302
- Bush Tucker Plants BHT328
- Ecotourism Tour Guide Course BTR301
- Healthy Buildings II (Building Environment & Health) BSS300
- Organic Farming BAG305
- Plant Ecology BSC305
- Statistics BSC304
Note that each module in the Proficiency Award 2 In Environmental Management is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.