Certificate in Management
Certificate In Management VBS004
If you know how to organise people and resources to be efficient and productive; you will never be short of opportunities.
Not everyone is suited to be a manager; but management skills will help you in any career.
Graduates may seek positions such as:
- Small Business Manager
- Regional Office or Branch Manager
- Marketing, Personnel or Production Manager
- Departmental manager or Section head within a larger organisation
- Self Employed Business Owner/Manager
These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Certificate In Management.
- Management VBS105
- Project Management BBS201
In addition to the core modules, students study any 4 of the following 10 modules.
- Bookkeeping Foundations BBS103
- Industrial Psychology BPS103
- Motivation VBS111
- Supervision VBS104
- Bookkeeping Applications BBS203
- Conflict Management BPS201
- Ethics BPS217
- Information Security BIT203
- Operations Management VBS201
- Business Planning BBS302
Note that each module in the Certificate In Management is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
For more information, request your free info pack today!